Monday, January 12, 2004

My friend Allye Cat's band SugarBack will be performing at FRIENDS on 6th street this Thursday at 7:00 pm. Come out and have an early cocktail ..... enjoy some great music and great vocals and harmony by yours truly... AND come out and visit with Allye Cat and me ......

GENE AND MARGARET--- I EXPECT YOU TO BE THERE.... DRESSED IN YOUR SUNDAY BEST!!!!

HIT Allye Cat UP IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ......


Free Day Party ...Valentines in Austin, TX...

"SHOW YOUR LOVE"
Saturday Feb. 14th
FREE....FREE....FREE
pease park - Austin, TX
noon - 8pm
house, breaks & eclectic broken beats / dub

your DJ's will be:
El Conejito Del Diablo - broken beat & dub - 12-1pm
Appolesse - house - 1-2
Tamara - tribal house - 2-3
Dj Daveed & Lucas Wade 3-4.30 playin' BREAKBEATS!!!
Bexarametric - 4.30-6 - Live PA
Mark Pena - 6-??? - house
brought to you with love by:
Blue.Love.Group.



I think I'll have to pawn my bike to go to this show, having two jobs that don't pay the bills sucks adding a third just to try and cover the rest is worse when you're starting a new semester...



you want the truth or fabrication of what's been going on in the life of Hugh?

I hurt my shoulder, I'm out of work even though I have two jobs they don't pay dick, I don't have any cash at all for anything other than the money I have set aside for school, I'm single and it sucks, though yes there are women in my life, but they're several hundred miles away and that doesn't count for anything. Classes started today and the money I have set aside for them is $50 short for tuition installment plan I had hoped to get on to begin a payment plan. Total I'm short almost $200 so I can't go to class. I don't sleep well at night anymore and that's just the icing on my cake.

I don't know if I'll be alright or not, I can only hope things will turn around soon. I hate to have to start pawning my stuff for money for food and gas, but it looks like I might have to.

I picked up a ten day temporary job, though with my shoulder the way it is, I don't know if I'll be able to do the job. More than likely I'll have to pawn a few things to get enough money to take a couple of short semester courses.

The military or the VA or someone didn't work on or lost my MGIB paperwork so I have to do it all again and wait till maybe February.

I'm drunk on my last beers... and I think I'm going to go crash...

thanks for reading this far, later.

Hugh

check out http://www.bushin30seconds.org/finalists.html

No comments: