Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's Thursday, August 11th and I've spent my day well, at least I think so, though I was thwarted at multiple angles on several different things, I did run into some old friends, got some of the records I needed and ordered more so that I might be able to compile a concise case.

Living with my parents again is a bit unsettling, I hadn't ever planned to come back home, but then again can I call this 2 bedroom apartment a home? My parents constantly continue to fight and argue, which makes me wonder if they do this while I'm here or if they have an even better relationship when I'm gone? They've got so many issues it's not funny, but they're family. I can't seem to communicate with them, especially my Dad, it only takes him just a few words to piss me off and I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or not, but enough of that for now, it's making me feel more than unhappy. I need this to be a very temporary situation.

I've spoken with several friends that are down here and who have their own places, they've most of them agreed that it would be great to have a roommate or something like that, I just don't know about moving in with friends again. The last few times I've moved in with someone I've cared about things just haven't seemed to go right for either parties involved. What can I do though? I can't stay here and I don't want to be a burden on any friends that I might go live with, I want to be able to stand on my own two feet.

The Army has me set up for several missions coming up, so I'm going to be out and about around the country, if you see me stopping at a city near you then drop me a note and say hi.

12-14 Aug - Houston, Texas
18-20 Aug - Houston, Texas
28 Aug - 14 Sept - Fort Riley, Kansas

After these missions, who knows where I'll wind up? So what next people? give me a ring, send me an email or just whatever. Have a great one!

No comments: