Sunday, September 04, 2005

Okay, here's what your supposed to do...and try not be LAME and spoil the fun! Just give in. Copy (not reply) this entire page and paste it into a new bulletin/whatever. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then post. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy.

1. FIRST NAME: Hugh
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, Hugh is a very prominent name in my family and it goes back generations. I was named after my grandfather. Incidentally, he kicked some nazi ass in WWII and paid the price that so many brave men and women did.
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Once upon a time..
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? The index finger, it’s got so many uses it’s amazing.
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Not so long ago
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? On occasion, though I wish it was better.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
8. ANY BAD HABITS? Yes, but don't tell anyone.
9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? It’s a toss up between Nsync and the Spice girls, honestly they were gifts! Seriously. What? You don’t believe me?
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
fuck yes...I'm a damn good time and the best friend anyone could have.
11. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Yes and sometimes it’s been for the best, while at other times… not so.
12. DO LOOKS MATTER? Yes, but they aren't everything. I’ve always thought that what is on the inside really and truly matters.
13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? In so many ways, I write, exercise or go punch a wall, because I’m not a confrontational
14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? A local coffee shop with good friends.
15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Sometimes too easily and I have been told I am too forgiving.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? It’s a toss up between Gi-Joe and Lego’s though once I got into reading well, lets just say that I have a book or two as my constant companion.
17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? That’s tough because you use so much of almost any subject that you learn and it helps you develop and find what you want to do in life.
18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Sort of, the online type though and it’s rarely updated, though my own writing sometimes mirrors the thoughts that are going on in my life.
19. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? Use sarcasm? C’mon, who are you asking, of course I use sarcasm… seriously sometimes I don’t even know why I bother answering these.
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Tons, so many I’ve forgotten half of them, but lets just say I know how to handle myself in a crowd.
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Intelligence, laughter, a great smile and eyes that I can drown in.
22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Huge, Houston, etc.
23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure, strap a giant rubber band to me and jump off a bridge, nothing sounds better.
24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not all the time.
25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS? Absolutely.
26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip, strawberry, vanilla, you know the classics.
27. What is your shoe size? 10.5 or 11 American
28. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Blue, green
29. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? All of them?
30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Kathryn
31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure, why not?
32. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Commercials?
33. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheeseburger, steak, chips & salsa, veggie platter, I was at a barbeque. Party on Wayne.
34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Dad.
35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Their physical appearance? How politically correct is that?
36. DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS? she seems cool, but love? Lets be realistic.
37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I’m doing surprisingly well.
38. FAVORITE DRINK? Iced Tea or Dr. Pepper
39. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Beer, though I am particular.
40. FAVORITE SPORT? Gotta be Football, damn I’m so American.
41. HAIR COLOR? brown
42. EYE COLOR? Brown
43. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Thinking about it.
44. SIBLINGS? A couple, a brother and a Sister
45. FAVORITE MONTH? All the months that I get to spend with…
46. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
47. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Theatre or TV? RushHour 2 is on right now.
48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Everyday?
49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Sometimes, but right now I’m not interested in anyone other than Kathryn
50. SUMMER OR WINTER? they both have their strong points
51. HUGS OR KISSES? both please
52. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, of course.
53. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Someone rather random.
54. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? everyone else
55. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, I’m getting them for my niece for her birthday so I want to be all in the know, plus I’m a dork and I’m enjoying them.
56.What color is your mouse pad? don't have one, I use a touch pad mostly and its dark blue.
57. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Risk
58. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? CNN, the news about Katrina
59. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh cut grass, the rain, Kathryn
60. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Am I really awake?

No comments: