Sunday, December 29, 2002

This morning I awoke, which in itself is a good thing. Last night I watched a french film Diva with a Communist from China, a steathly midwesterner, a man from south India and a Welsh/Texas Pianist. Other intermittent watchers were a fellow Texan and the ex-sushi chef from Iran. The movie was good, especially the music. later we drank Australian beer and stole a Thai man's desk from a German friend's room who is now in Switzerland working on his master's degree. Who am I you might ask? I'm just your average Scots/Irish American, native Texan who tends to have a lot of interesting friends. So I sit here now pouring my thoughts out to you, you many few who come to this site by pure chance or by some evil design of mine. Welcome, I wonder what the new day will bring?

No comments: