Thursday, January 02, 2003

So it's a new year, Happy New Year all, and I have this blog. I started it on a whim and long standing desire to actually start one, so I begin. This is the third post I've made and I'm not sure of what I have to say, Do I really have anything to say at all, of course I do. I have everything to say, but what to say? that is the question. I could update you on my life so far. I'm in a new city, having moved here last July, I have met and know a few people here. I'm making friends as I go. I moved here for a couple of reasons, if your intelligent and I know you are you've probably already guessed a girl was involved, isn't there always? So I moved here for a girl and the possibility of a job, being that I had lost my job right before christmas this past year, 2001 not 2002. This girl and I used to be great together, things changed as they often do. I won't bore you with the details, but I had to find another place to live, which is how I wound up where I am now. I had a job, it wasn't great, but it paid my bills and left me with some money to play with, I also won't bore you with the details of what happened with this, but let's just say that I no longer have either the job or the girl and I live in a strange city. I do, however, have friends, few but my circle is growing. So now I sit here in my one room apartment in West Campus and I've started a blog to detail my experiences in this, my new city. Hello Austin, I'm here.

No comments: