Friday, January 17, 2003

Ah, the day is beautiful outside! so cold, yet crisp and bright. I stayed up late again last night and watched the sky with my blue lights on and ambient luxe playing. it was very chill. I thought of my friends and my family, of those who I could not be with. I've come to the realization that I'm not as communicative as I should be with those I care about and I'm resolving to attempt to become more available. To reveal my inner thoughts and turmoils. There are things paramount, foremost in my mind, I am a soldier and I know I will be called for duty, I know not when, but I know the call will come. I have started a life here in Austin and I will have to leave it all behind for my country, but that is a sacrifice a soldier is willing to make for his country. I readily give of myself for you, my fellow countrymen, because I love this country and the freedoms that we all have must be defended. I don't always agree with the policies that those above me endorse, but I will support my nation. enough said about that, I'm still working on the comments, please feel free to continue to email me until further notice.

No comments: