Saturday, January 18, 2003

I went out walking today, how could I not? the day was absolutely beautiful. I had lunch at Texadelphia on the drag, hung out there for a bit with Daniel, a friend and neighbor from my building. We walked the drag, there was a book I was looking for at B&N we hung out there for a bit, but they were sold out. I love the free refills on iced tea there. afterwards we went cruising, wound up at the goodwill computer store and Fry's, watched LOTR there on their super surround sound system and 20k flatscreen TV, had to edit their setup to do that, too easy. wound up hitting a few other places and now I'm back for a bit, it's a cool Saturday night and I have no plans as of yet, what to do? any ideas email me, or send me an IM on AOL at: HughHudson3 Later!

No comments: