Sunday, January 19, 2003

Sometimes, I'm a bit forward and untactful when it comes to relationships. I don't say the right things in the right ways and the situation turns from good to not so good. but that's alright, I'm allowed to do that. right? I'm only Human. Nah I didn't think so either. Recently I asked a girl out, rather untactfully, she was cool enough to hold off embarassing me, though I hardly get embarassed, still she didn't know that. It wasn't until I asked again that I "forced" (I'm not sure that's the right word to use, but it's there) her to answer and she did, with a "no, she wouldn't like to go out with me." which is about as decent an answer as one can get. if you read this, Thanks. That's about all I can say on that subject, hopefully we can be friends or at least positively minded acquaintances. who knows? Only time will tell, though I have little of that left in the states. more to follow on that, in the mean time, the day is bright, I'm going out to enjoy it.

No comments: