Saturday, February 07, 2004

I want to say that I hate the idea of Valentines Day. the idea that I am supposed to have someone in my life then go through the entire commercialized process of being romantic with a red, heart shaped box and some flowers, while having planned an entire evening around dinner and some type of event just to possibly show my interest in a certain female is ridiculous!

Contrived, commercialized romance isn't a reality, it's all a fantasy or as I like to call it in plainer terms a lie and lieing to someone you care about isn't the way to handle or develop a relationship...

This is just me ranting, raving and whatever about crap that you could probably care less about, sorry for bothering you, but the commercialization of holidays has taken all meaning from them for me and if you're wondering, yes I am single and will be for Valentines day and I couldn't be more... oh forget it, who am I kidding of course I'd like someone to buy candy for and all that crap. So I'm a hypocrite.. get over it.

No comments: