Monday, May 03, 2004

Okay everyone, I have two things to tell you. Well, really I have only one, but I think that it would be inappropriate if I just said that so I'll say another to make up for it. I feel that if I don't say something "Army" then it might reflect poorly. Okay, sorry, I'm rambling.

The first thing: This is the "Army" part. I think that this is a really cool poem about being American. http://www.angelfire.com/il3/durham/iamtheflag.html

Okay, the second thing: My good friend Christopher Travis hase been selected as one of the seven finalists in the KPRC, Channel 2 "Sports Apprentice" contest. Please stay tuned to the 10PM news on Houston's loyal NBC station. If I'm not mistaken, the winner is selected by popular vote from viewers, if so, I'd love to have the entire 75th Division supporting him and anyone else, after all, HE IS the only member of the Armed Forces that is competing. If you have any questions, please email him at christopher.travis1@us.army.mil and I'm sure he will respond as soon as he can. We wish him luck and have a nice day all.

Sincerely,
Hugh Melrose
for
SPC Travis, Christopher
2004 KPRC Sports Apprentice


No comments: