Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Recent news:
- My Roommate and friend Darren had a cd release party at Firehouse on 6th and Brazos Tuesday the 12th, that was a lot of fun, I wore an eyepatch most of the night cause I thought it would be funny. I loved staring at people staring at me and them looking away really quickly. It was a good night, I'm still waiting for my free cd though, haha. Oh and I ran into someone I hadn't seen in a long time, he's a friend of a friend I used to have and I don't know if I want them back in my life or not.
- Wednesday the 13th of October I went to a birthday party for my friend Margarette and Heath at the RedEyeFly and had a frickin blast, I seriously enjoyed talking and meeting everyone there, ya can't beat free beer and friends!
- Thursday 14Oct I had a psychology test that I was really worried about, but I got to talk to my brother Charles over Xbox live so that was cool. later I hung out with the guys from FunnyPapers, I watched them play a very interesting game. it was kind of like Battle Chess with Superheroes.
- Went to houston for the Army 16/17October. I got a really bad haircut(15Oct), I'm practically bald. The Army proceeded to kick my ass physically then verbally. I'm sick, bruised, battered and tired. Oh and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I did get to stop by the Starbucks at Kuykendahl and louetta and see a bunch of friends I hadn't seen in a long time.
- I lost my glasses 16October and had to drive all over Houston and then back to Austin without them, yeah that wasn't a whole lot of fun. luckily I have an up to date prescription and if I can scrape together enough cash then I'll be purchasing a new pair or two soon. any style reccomendations?
- Fell asleep at work while doing the new york times crossword puzzle, yep your tax dollars hard at work, haha. hey I was tired from this past weekend with the Army and I almost finished the crossword puzzle all by myself, so HA!
- Received my psychology test back and I'm happy to report a successful 86 on it. I'm happy with it, you should be too.
- Went to the Botanical Gardens for the first time, no I didn't see the Dinosaur prints, but I did see the turtle fossil. I highly reccomend it if you're coming to Austin, that and Barton Springs is right across the street along with the Umlauf Sculpture garden nearby, not to mention the hike and bike trails around the lake.
- I have an upcoming test in my British Lit II course that I'm a bit worried about. It's an in class essay test on the reading we've read up to this point and that's a lot of reading.
- I read comics and I'm not afraid to let people know. I shop at FunnyPapers at the Dobie Mall, I've got friends there who I hang with outside of the store.
- I think I might get into the Heroclix game because some of my friends here play it.
- I might go back to Houston this coming weekend for my friend Jason and his new band are having their first show at Helios at 7:00 p.m. and I'd like to see it and my friends.

No comments: