Monday, February 28, 2005

Hey everyone what's up? Haven't heard from you in awhile. I got a job! it's only temporary but it's a lot of fun so far, I'm working for Harte-Hanks, They do the Customer service and Tech support for Microsoft. Currently I'm on a side project for the Xbox and it's going well, If I continue to do well I'll be able to move on to the Xbox Live account, it's not a fancy job or really difficult to do, but it's work and I'm working nights from about 3:30 p.m. to 12 midnight with Thurs and Saturday off. I'm also looking at going back to the City and working at the pools as well, that way I can have two incomes coming in. I've applied for some jobs that might bring me back to Houston, but I don't want to jinx them by talking about them too much.

I'm working on getting back into school soon, perhaps for the summer, at the earliest, but I'm not sure whats going to happen with my Army unit, whether they're going to activate me or not when I pass my next physical fitness test which is coming up on the 12-13th of March I think, I should be in Houston that weekend. I know I've got a mission coming up thats going to send me to Nebraska, though I'm not sure I want to go to Nebraska during this time of year, I know it's about 65 degrees here and up there its going to be a lot colder and we both know that I don't deal well with cold weather. So if I get activated then I'll have a job and I won't have to worry about much of anything.

I'm still kicking ass at Halo2 on xbox live, though I'm getting tired of all the cheaters/standby users. I don't know why kids just can't play an honest game. Though Bungie, the game developer, is working on the problem. Who knows when that will be resolved. Though I still enjoy playing the game. I think a lot of people are getting away from playing Halo2 on live because of cheaters and while that may be good for me and my chances to gain levels and move up the leader boards, It's still a sad occurrence.

I'm still single, though I have interests, but I'm unwilling to pursue them while I'm still on the verge of being unemployed and uneducated. I'm just taking it easy and letting life flow as it should. I'm trying not to stress about anything. least of all not having someone in my life that I can come home to or hold or even talk to, but blah I'm not going to get into that.

So that's it for now, let me know what's going on with you.

No comments: