Friday, March 11, 2005

I finally found a gig, it's still temp to perm and I'm working my best to get hired on. I'm working at Harte-Hanks, its a call center for xboxlive technical support. not the kind of work I thought I'd be doing or even interested in, but I enjoy helping people and perhaps this will lead me into something better, though I am going to continue with school.

apparantly I don't have access to any instant messenger program right now. I'm on my Dad's pc, god this thing is so full of crap, there are toolbars for the toolbars and you wouldn't believe the clutter on the desktop. aww but I love my dad, he's a hardware guy, I'm a network guy, somewhere we need to find us a software guy, but oh wait that's my buddy Zach, he's like a brother and knows the most random off the wall things, For example he can speak in binary, SPEAK IT!! and be understood if someone copies it down and enters it into this translator program, crazy huh? Anyway I'm at my parents hacienda here in lovely Tomball, Texas, which is just north of Houston and I'll be getting up in a few hours to beat my brains to the sounds of a military march. mmm.. mmm... good. Hope everything is going well for you and yours. I'll be posting more later, maybe. ha!

No comments: