Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I wonder sometimes where my life could be if I had made different choices, then I think, well no one is perfect and life is all about learning to make correct decisions and finding happiness in our lives while finding ways to help others to do the same. I did a little thinking today about that and there are alot of people who don't know where to find happiness. It's not that they are incapable of finding it, but they're blinded from it for one reason or another. We all go through life experiences. It's impossible to go through life without getting some kind of emotional, spiritual, physical injury. I wonder whether the scarring is something we inflict upon ourselves. I wonder if lifes great mysteries and the path to happiness is right in front of us all the time, all we need to do is use the key to open the door. I've known that I find happiness in helping others, listening to them in trouble times, giving them a hug when they're in need of it or just being there. That's where real happiness comes from. It's a part of self worth and knowing that you've made a difference in someone's life. So I guess todays moral is that we can find happiness in helping others find theirs, having compassion for others when we don't have to. You'll be suprised in the difference it will make in your own life...

No comments: