Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So, today was a little crazy, someone slashed my tires at work. I dont know who did it or why anyone would have any reason too, I'm just glad I saw it before I got further down the road. I won't go into all the details of what happened, but lets just say that I had another close call and someone wants me around for a while longer.

I doubt he'll read this, but to the guy in the white truck that stopped to offer me some help, I really appreciate it. I only hope that I can pay it forward sometime soon.

my spare was low on air as well and luckily since I own another Blazer I was able to have that spare brought to me while sitting on the side of the road covered in grease and in the hot sun, let me tell you, that was the highlight of my day. I wound up having to buy 2 new tires and didn't get home until late. Where I showered, had something to eat and passed out. I woke up and now I'm writing this, I'm still tired so I'm going to try to get some more sleep.

No comments: