Friday, March 28, 2003

My generation is dying. Growing old in the days of the world, we are lacking in identity, in face, in personality. who are we these few who are unprepared for the world? Shall I ponder this event, this lack of responsibility from our forebears to guide us into capability or shall I not dwell on the past. Shall I use it to illustrate a point, then leave it behind. Nothing really matters except what you do now in this instant of time. From this moment onwards you can be an entirely different person. I remember you, do you remember me?

This isn’t the beginning, yet this is the beginning of this moment, this day in time this is where today’s story begins…

This morning I awoke in darkness, pure, still darkness. Soon, too soon the dawning awareness came and I arose to greet the day. In silence did I move to that end’s beginning. This day among days…
Prepared, I set forth to the call of duty, traveling concrete pathways on rubber and steel. Journeying to duties point with a swiftness.
Now, I stand my ground, man my post. The call of duty has been answered and I have arrived…

This isn’t the beginning, yet this is the beginning of this moment, this day in time this is where today’s story begins…

A man arrived at a point in time, this point in time. A whirlwind of activities ensues. a choice demands to be made. Plans are set in motion, activities occur and a choice demands to be made.
Yet, what is this choice? What is the demand? Where will we go from here? Where will we as a people go? More to the point where will I go? Information has been received, enlightenment has been found, plans need to be made and executed. Education is the goal. This tale shall abate for awhile, sustenance for body and soul is required, stand fast, don’t touch that dial, this story shall continue after a short while.

This isn’t the beginning, yet this is the beginning of this moment, this day in time this is where today’s story begins…

Until then…

No comments: