Thursday, June 30, 2005

1. ONE WISH? To be happy
2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER? I’m a lover who will defend those he cares about
3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? Happiness? Success? The loss of someone close to me
4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC? Yes, I had a ton of lego’s
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV? I think that reality TV is staged, but I’ll still watch
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS? Sometimes
7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY? I was a fat baby
8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU? No, I love being in a relationship and I’m only looking for someone to love and to love me
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD? Dark blue
10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER? Sometimes, Why are you asking for a concert?
11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED? Not yet.
12. ANY SECRET TALENTS? Tons, but I’m not telling cause they’re secret.
13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT? Europe
14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY? On occasion we all are funny
15. CAN YOU SWIM? Yes
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"? parts of it, I wasn’t impressed
17. DO YOU GIVE A DARN ABOUT THE OZONE? When I think about it, though like most if something doesn’t directly affect my life I tend to not think about it.
18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP? A whole lot, or if you’re an owl, then three
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS? I actually just tried and so No, but if I practice...
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE? Tons of times, I fly all the time it seems.
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD? No, I have an older sister and a younger brother
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS? I prefer a sharp pencil, I’m not too particular on how it gets that way, though manual sharpeners have a sense of nostalgia tied to them.
23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING? I don’t think I really have a stand on hunting, basically do it if you need to, make sure its as humane as possible.
24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE? With the right person, Yes.
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not all the time, I wish I had tried harder as a kid.
26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO? Not much, I used to be allergic to poison ivy, but I think I grew out of that.
27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID I LOVE YOU TO SOMEONE? A day or so ago, I spoke with my sister and my nieces.
28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE? Only in our hearts and the music he sings
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS? Weddings are supposed to be happy occasions, why would I cry?
30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Scrambled, fried, boiled, edible? Ooh how about on breakfast taco
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB? I really don’t like stereotyping people
32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP? Under my bed?
33. WHAT TIME IS IT? 11:53 a.m.
34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME? Yes, Huge, Macguyver, etc.
35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING? Nah, fast food is a necessary evil sometimes.
36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR? Last night when I drove home from work.
37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS? showers
38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL? Sure why not, we all need something to believe in
39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED? yes
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? No, I am the dark, haha
41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO? Ice Tea, the internet,
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER? Both, but I normally stick to creamy
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK? Yeah
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE? Too many times.
45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY? Once, when I got up
46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE? Yes, These pipes will be clean
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER? Most of the time
48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Brown
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE? for the most part
51. LIQUOR OR BEER? Beer, though I’m not a heavy drinker
52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC? I knew you were going to ask that! Umm, No
53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"? Yes and it was great, I don’t know why I put it off for so long
55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY? Yes, I’m a bank robber by trade
56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD? I have tried, but well lets just say I failed, but I shall try again
57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING? I love camping, anyone want to go?
58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH? No, but I might have done it once or twice before
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC? It depends, like the magic of the moment, when everything in your life seems to come together and you can’t help but smile.
60. ARE dogs A MAN'S BEST FRIEND? Not all the time
61. DO YOU BELIEVE IN divorce? I don’t know, I haven’t been put in that situation yet, I can tell you that for others that I know, it was the only way to go.
62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK? If that’s what you want to call it
63.DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES? Yes, though I would like to think I’ve learned from most of them
64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY? No, it’s about 90+ today
65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheerios and an Apple
66.DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH? No
67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED? Umm… No… wait, haha, Yes!
68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL? There are these technical college commercials that promise the world, but they aren’t accredited so it doesn’t mean anything.
69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE? Sometimes
70. DO YOU SNORE? Yes
71. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT? There are so many, I like the Killers, Howie day, etc

No comments: