Monday, June 06, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Hugh Melrose
Birthday:23-June-1977
Birthplace:Dallas, Texas
Current Location:Austin, Texas
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:6'2"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right, but I can use my left a bit
Your Heritage:Mutt = Scottish, English, Irish, German, Dutch, Native American etc..
The Shoes You Wore Today:haven't worn any yet
Your Weakness:a certain perfume, a womans touch, laughter
Your Fears:success
Your Perfect Pizza:A supreme, pepperoni, mushroom, onion, bell pepper, olives, you know the works
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:to regain something that I lost
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:riiiiiiiight
Thoughts First Waking Up:am I awake or is this another dream? And who's banging on my front door
Your Best Physical Feature:Hands
Your Bedtime:depends, usually late though
Your Most Missed Memory:holding you in my arms...
Pepsi or Coke:Dr. Pepper if anything. lately a lot of powerade
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King if I have to eat fast food.
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton's what I grew up with.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee, mostly I drink tea straight up
Do you Smoke:only if you set me on fire
Do you Swear:yes, but not all the time.
Do you Sing:only when the spirit moves me
Do you Shower Daily:definitely.
Have you Been in Love:Yes and I don't want to talk about it.
Do you want to go to College:I am going to college
Do you want to get Married:Eventually
Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope, I'm steady as a rock.
Do you think you are Attractive:we all are beautiful in our own ways.
Are you a Health Freak:I keep my parts well oiled
Do you get along with your Parents:I have a better relationship with them now.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Definitely
Do you play an Instrument:the kazoo, the triangle and once upon a time I learned a bit of piano.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:I had two beers with some pizza about a week ago
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Unfortunately no, had plans, but they fell through
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:a whole box?! No. I have eaten oreo's though
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No
In the past month have you been on Stage:All the worlds a stage, we are merely actors upon it - Willy Shakespeare
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:are you offering? then no.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:I've stolen moments
Ever been Drunk:yes and I'm not a big fan of those moments
Ever been called a Tease:yes, but I've gotten over that
Ever been Beaten up:beaten, but not broken.
Ever Shoplifted:hasn't everyone as a kid taken a stick of gum or something?
How do you want to Die:Happy
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Happy
What country would you most like to Visit:Europe. I know it's not a country I want to see the whole of it
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown eyes
Favourite Hair Color:dark hair
Short or Long Hair:long so I can run my fingers through it
Height:shorter than I am, so that when I hold her she fits
Weight:normal?
Best Clothing Style:casual yet with style at times,
Number of Drugs I have taken:other than prescription? None
Number of CDs I own:something around 300
Number of Piercings:zero
Number of Tattoos:planning, but currently none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:enough

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: