Wednesday, June 15, 2005

If you're bored, you can always harass me, I don't guarantee I'll respond though. The I am on my lunch break and bored Survey!

How tall are you? 6'2"
Have you ever smoked heroin? I'm not a loser.
Do you own a gun? perhaps, why are you with the ATF?
Rehab? Rehabs for quitters
Would you fuck someone in a cemetery? why not?
Have you ever killed an animal? Yes, more than once and it wasn't always an accident
Are you Irish? Scotch, Irish, English, German, Dutch, Japanese, What am I not? This must mean I'm American.
What do you think of hot dogs? Gimme Gimme
What's your favorite Christmas song? There's something about Jingle Bells that just gets me going, damn that Perry Como
What is your favorite smell? Fresh Cookies among other things
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? morning? is that when I'm told to go home?
Do you do pushups? Pushups, situps, two mile run, I'm in the Army, what don't I do?
Have you ever done ecstasy? Nope, this machine is clean
Are you vegan? I'm a vegan that likes meat a lot.
Have you ever been caught having sex? hell yes and by my grandmother, my mom, my sister, etc...
Have you been shot? Yes, you don't want to know
Have you ever been hospitalized? Too many times and sometimes not enough
Do you like painkillers? Yes, they keep the pain away, but I can't operate heavy machinery, so they're not that fun.
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? wit and lack of interest, it makes the ladies want me more if they think I don't want them.
Do you own a knife? that should be knives.. and yes, what else would I cut cucumbers with?
Do you have A.D.D.? I don't remember, what was the question?
Do u love the pain a tattoo brings? I wouldn't know, but I do have this love/hate relationship with pain

top 5 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. Video games, I am at work..
2. The military and possible redeployment
3. Women and relationships
4. Living situation, I need to find an apartment soon.
5. and this survey

top 5 favorite movies right now:
1. Equilibrium
2. Army of Darkness
3. those crazy short films on Ifilm.com
4. Princess Bride
5. Fight Club

Top 5 ways you feel right now:
1. A little Tired, I stayed up late last night
2. bored at work, there's not much to do here.
3. sore from working out.
4. a little tense, but I think I just need to stretch
5. why are there five options for what I'm feeling right now?

last 5 people you talked to:
1. Chris, DarkMistX
2. Katie, UberTex
3. Dirk, Double O Dirk
4. John aka BigDaddyChief
5. Crystal

Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
Red Bull, Vivarin, Propel, Bottled Water, Gasoline

Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink:
1. Water
2. Orange Juice
3. Ice Tea
4. Bass
5. Lonestar

Last time you Cried, and why? Don't ask me this again.
What's In Your CD Player? Nothing, all my music is burned to my laptop
What's Under Your Bed? everything that wouldn't fit in my closet.
What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 1:05 p.m. I work nights
Current Hair? short, brown, needs a cut
What are you wearing? blue collared shirt, short sleeve, khakis
Current Worry? Apartment
Current Love? unavailable.
Current Hate? my situp score for the army physical fitness test, it could be better, it needs to be better.
Favorite Place To Be? Zen
Least Favorite Place? Work, no wait I actually have fun at work, then it would have to be...
If You Could Play An Instrument? Piano or guitar
Favorite Colors? Blue, rust, brown, black, all colors basically
One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Go Back And Talk To? My Grandfather
One person From Your Past You Wish You Could be with Right Now? My friends
Where Would You Like To Go? Germany
Where Do you want to live? I'd love it if everything I wanted and needed was in Austin, but that's not going to happen.
Favorite food? Italian or Mexican
Color of most clothes you own? Blue
Number of pillows you sleep with? 2-3
What do you wear when you go to sleep? shorts, if anything at all
what were you doing 12AM last night? I'm not telling...
What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years? a lot better than I am now
Are you paranoid? No, wait, why are you asking? Are you threatening me? Everyone's out to get me!!
Do you burn or tan? I like to let it burn then turn to a tan, sometimes I enjoy slow roasting.
First piercing/tattoo? I stepped on a nail as a kid, does that count?
First enemy? Life.
Last person you yelled at? Some kid.
Last crush? Don't ask, it still hurts.
Last thing you ate? Peanut Butter sandwhich and an Apple
If you could be a pirate, would you? Yahhar!!!
Last time you had sex? wouldn't you like to know...
If you could be with anyone right now, who would it be? you know who you are..
Best Sex your Ever Had? Sure why not..
Your full name? CLASSIFIED
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing... often
What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? that clown from the movie IT by Stephen King, oh and my own imagination is my own worst enemy
When and why did you last vomit? New Years or maybe the day after..
What's in your pockets right now? loose change, wallet, car keys
what color are your bedroom walls? white, with a couple of posters
last thing that made you laugh? Comedy Central
best bed sheets you had as a child? Transformer
favourite childhood pet? Either Brandy or Buddy my dogs, I still miss them.
any pets now? If you count Punchbowl the Frog who lives under my porch
do you like your teeth? They could use some work
inny or an outty? In like Flynn
favourite restaurant? I don't eat out much, but I love Mexican...
describe your fingernails? short, semi clear, on the end of my fingers, umm, they're fingernails...

worst injury you've ever had?
it depends are we talking about almost dying or what? cause I've had plenty of those from going into a fireplace head first while there was a fire in it, put a stopsign in my head, sky diving hit a tree, car wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, shot, stabbed, hit by a car, tazere'd, fell off a building, football, soccer, etc... what are you looking for? cause they all sucked.

What are your dreams like? I don't remember
Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses, no contacts
Do you have any piercings? No
What shoes do you wear: the ones on my feet. It all depends on what I'm doing
How are you today?: Tired and sore, how many times are you going to ask me
What are the last four digits of your phone: 7576
If you were a crayon what colour would you be: Blue
Do you like the person that sent this to you? Sure, we've hung out and had a few lonestars at the Jackalope
Have u ever won any awards: Tons, I'm a freakin Boy Scout, athlete, video gamer and in the United States Army, Sure I've picked up a few awards here and there...
How many TV's do you have in your house: 4
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not since I was like 8
Have you ever sprained/broken/fractured a bone or gotten stitches? Oh yeah, see the post above about worst accident
Who do you tell your dreams to? No one.
Who is the loudest friend: it would probably be either my friend Jamie or Patrick
Who is the quietest friend: Rajeev
If u could pick one person to make out with who would it be? you know who you are.
What song do you want played at your wedding? Wedding? what? are you asking?
Lights on/off: doesn't matter as long as your with someone you care about.

No comments: