Thursday, December 04, 2003

I will be in town this coming weekend, the 5-7th of December and possibly the 8th, who knows, I'm reporting to my unit this weekend and a lot of things are going to happen, but I only have possibilities and no definite plans. I know that there are units being formed and that they aren't at full strength, They're first looking for volunteers and then they'll assign people to slots. It sucks sometimes being in the military, you have no say in where you go, how long you'll stay and that puts a strain on relationships and your own self. Perhaps its just me, I don't know.

My Dad is doing well after his hip replacement surgery, I must mention that I was wrong in saying it was his right hip when it was his left. I'm not sure how I got that mixed up, but it was fifty/fifty shot. I do know that he's had a lot of work done on his right leg. He finally got through to the doctor and will have some in home help for physical/occupational therapy. I hope he's up and moving around again soon. The holidays are going to be extremely hard on my family as it is.

My sister and her family moved again this weekend, I swear sometimes I think she's part nomad or something. I worry about the childrens future, about what's going to occurr to them mentally and psychologically. You need stability when growing up. A home and I know my sister is trying hard and so is her husband, they're doing what they can. She's even gone back to college and is doing well.

it's Thursday and I've got a final tonight, so I'm going to get back to studying. I do miss you all very much, I don't know what I'd do without people like you as friends, family.

No comments: