Saturday, December 27, 2003

You're Mickey
You're Mickey!


which Snatch movie character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


You are
You are "I Miss You"


which Incubus song are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yes, I'm still here in the states, though for how much longer I'm not sure, I have several fellow soldiers that have been recalled and are deployed all over the world in support of current operations. I get almost daily updates on real life situations going on in both Iraq and Afghanistan as well as in the Balkans. I could be deployed to any of these regions at any time and it's interesting to hear about what's going on there, the culures and everything, War isn't always a bad thing it gives us a broader perspective of the world. Life is interesting sometimes and I just tend to wonder about what it could bring. I'm not saying war is a good thing, I'm just saying it isn't always a bad thing if you can wrap your mind around that one.

I keep wondering about things though.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments: