Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My Birthday, the 23rd of June, jackalope, located at 404 E. 6th St. Austin, Tx 78701 who's invited? you and all your friends especially those who like to drink, dance to 80's music, listen to the occasional local bands, and did I say drink? sarah's bringing the cake!!

So I'm going to be 27, you don't really have to get me anything, just showing up is good enough for me. Y'all are all going to be out anyway. so why not spend some time with friends.

Oh and if you don't show up, I'll hunt you all down.
Thanks!
Hugh
512-947-2848
hugh.h.melrose@us.army.mil
AIM:HughHudson3
YahooIM:Whotookmyshorts
MSN:Imortalrooster@collegeclub.com

Then after mine is all done and not soon forgotten, get ready for Sarah's Bday!!in JenRea style, she's giving us kids a month! or something like that, till her birthday gets here!

the plan as it stands its a pajama/lingerie at Joe's new house on or about July 8th. so start getting that outfit together! I know you can do it! you sexy mother fuckers!

and its plenty of time to save for that fab. present you're gonna buy Her!

No comments: