Saturday, June 05, 2004

ok, who i really am sort of, so at first I refused to be involoved with myspace or friendster because I hate to sit in front of the computer, but then I was convinced by friends so I decided to join but only as half me / half joke. but I've been thinking lately, about me and all this info and maybe I should be more specific about who I am. so I guess here it goes in no particular order and much more of a rambling on of who I think I am at this point in time.

I hate to work a lot, but I work three jobs. I love to be alone but then I feel something's missing. I have anxiety issues especially in the morning when mixed with too much coffee or when I play video games. I'm way too self conscience, then some days I'm too vain. I would say I'm shy but given the right people, circumstances and usually alcohol I'm not at all. I'm ambitious and I want a lot out of life but I'm lazy. I'm a procrastinator but who isn't. I want to be loved but am afraid of getting hurt and where there is love there is usually pain. I love my friends and my family more than I feel they'll ever understand and they'd say I'm crazy for saying that. Some days I feel like I know exactly who I am and what I want and then other days it's all in question. I think sometimes I try to hard to fit in or be "cool", whatever that is, then other days I could care less. I wish I acted more out of impluse but thankful I don't. I'm sure there's more but the truth serum is fading. oh yeah, I have no regrets.

No comments: