Saturday, June 05, 2004

the time is never now. we never know who we should love and we're never certain how. these things used to come so easily when it didnt really matter where you were in the end.

It'll never like the night we spent together, the time spent didn't last forever and I only have these stolen words to remember a passion like the night we spent together.

What is this pain that reminds me, resides within me, abides me, chides me.. haunts me throughout the night, forces sleep away from my tired eyes, so many sleepless nights, so many paths of memory wandered, tired walking, a dead man, heart shattered and poor, bedraggled, a fierce love's fire died in the onslaught of a shower of tears, a storm of pain, fizzled out this burning ember, endings never a beginning...

No comments: