Tuesday, November 04, 2003

hey :) Sorry I haven't written here in awhile, once Monday hit things went a bit crazy around here, I've got projects due tonight and I needed to hit them hard.

Speaking of hitting things hard, in my zeal (sp?) to get things done I broke some glass in a picture frame, luckily or rather unluckily I was able to catch the pieces before they shattered all over the floor, the unlucky part is that I cut my right hand pretty bad and had to go to the emergency room, which is where I was all night last night and a good part of this morning. Now my hand looks like a giant cotton ball, but they say I'm lucky because I just missed all the tendons and nerves. so there is a silver lining to this whole incident, I'm now waiting for the bill to come, they told me it was going to be something like $700 and I was like what??!? I seriously don't have that kind of cash just lying around, so I'll see what I can do about getting some help, but I don't know I haven't even gotten the bill yet..

How was everyone’s Halloween? What did you do? I simply had a great time with friends, went down to sixth street and got a little crazy, my friend Nicki had a great time as well, she got to hug a giant inflatable penis, don’t worry I took pictures while yelling the line from Jay and Silent Bob Strike back, “ She Love’s the cock!!” it was crazy and a lot of fun, I haven't been this happy in awhile. Austin is so dark to me these days, I sometimes question why I moved back here and not somewhere else, what would have been different if things had gone another way? I ponder these things in the long hours of the day.

Last Saturday night was a little crazy too, I went to a Frat after Halloween party that some friends of mine were throwing, I felt so old there, but I did my thing and mingled and talked up a storm, the bands sucked, but people had fun and I'm glad to say that at the end of the night I went home alone, not for lack of offers, but because that's not what I'm looking for. Anyway..

Work for me has picked up tremendously I have apartments to rent, then the Army this coming weekend in Houston and on top of that I have these projects due in two hours with only one hand, please excuse my abrupt ending to this, please feel free to call me if y'all need anything. Have a great one!

No comments: