Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Do you remember a yesterday so long ago when the weather was amazing?
and how it all turned to crazy.

lost in your smile
wishing to be
found on your lips
with a
kiss so simple
but a feeling so complex
while your
hands warm on my back
give me
a shiver cool as ice
my focused senses
become
scattered sensations
distant illusions
become a
close reality
you're a dream to me
stranger of beauty
all these feelings
i'm having,
realizing,
because
i'm lost in your smile
wishing to be
found on your lips.

Inspiration: Reflecting on someone's cute smile. It had me daydreaming of a memory from not so long ago. I wish that memory were a reality, but such things as said cannot be, there was no explanation for my consternation, it simply had to be what it would be and nothing was able to be. So here I sit now in my lonely reality, wishing and reflecting of a memory of a smile. It's late at night when I think of her the most, those nights I can't seem to sleep, when I want to pick up the phone just to hear her voice, everything seemed to be going right, it seemed better, now Austin is so dark to me, the skies are grey, the winds have turned colder and all I want to do is capture those last few moments of summer and hold them close as if I could hold her close to me again. I think of her every day and I want her to know how I'm feeling, how much she means to me still.

No comments: