Sunday, October 12, 2003

I'm going to add more later, I've just got to run out for some caffeine with friends, I hope everyone is having a good weekend and all that.


The FridayFive on a Sunday who would of thought?

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
- I don't follow sports, but I will watch Football with friends or family, Hockey too and others.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
- I was born in Dallas, so I like the Cowboys ( Yes, even when they suck), AHL I like the Aero's,
3. Are there any sports you hate?
- I don't really hate anything, it's too strong of a word to apply to something.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
- Yes, Tons, I once had season tickets for Hockey (AHL not NHL)
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
- Yes, I've played, Mountain Biking,Football, Baseball, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer, Track, tons of sports and I've been playing all my life

No comments: