Thursday, October 02, 2003

this is hard
i want what i can't have
in so many ways this is not healthy
but in so many ways
to us i am addicted
maybe we just need to be away from each other
for a while
for good
for ever
for never
i want you and you want me
but for some reason or another
our time--we just can't be
is this my mistake or your's
maybe it's ours or just the fruition of fate
either way i'm left to be miserable again
surrounded yet alone
no one to call my own
to be selfish and selfless
i want you to be happy
but i don't want to sacrifice
my own happiness yet again
i am a free man
but my freedom comes at a price
am i bound by my own hands
blinded by my own vision
life love happiness
the meaning of their existence
the meaning of my existence
the ramblings of a weary soul
the emotions of a broken heart
these tears burn like acid
leaving tracks upon my face
for which I have nothing to replace




in all things--intensity--in all things

No comments: