Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Erase the answers on my filled out form then copy and paste it to another bulletin to let people know more about you. Who knows? You may attract a new friend because you answered alike. Wishful thinking on your part because no one really likes you. They're just using you to get to your eggo’s.

1. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

It’s been too long, I'm not exactly one to let my emotions run free and I know it's unhealthy to keep things bottled up inside, but I do until they come pouring out.

2. WHEN YOU WERE A KID (SAY AGE 3 TO 10 OR SO) WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP?

Honestly? I wanted to be a knight with a horse, lance and a big friggin sword, I think sometimes I still do.

3. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A BUG?

It’s highly possible, I think while riding my bike one may have found it’s way into my mouth a few times, then there was cub scouts and my first chocolate covered ant.

4. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF LAZY?

At times yes, but then I have these moments where you just can’t seem to get me to stop.

5. WHO WAS THE FIRST PERSON YOU EVER KISSED AND HOW OLD WERE YOU?

I must have been very young because it was probably me Ma’

6. GUYS - HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MULLET? GIRLS - HAVE YOU EVER HAD ONE OF THOSE POM POM IN THE FRONT HAIR-DOS? YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IF YOU HAD ONE.

I had something close, long hair when I was a freshman in High school and the beginnings of a scraggly beard. I got over that phase real fast.

7. WHAT KIND OF VEHICLE DO YOU DRIVE?

I have a truck, but it’s in Houston, a 1988 Chevy S-10 2-door Blazer and my 1996 Yamaha Virago, here now in Austin I’ve got my bicycles, one Kona Full suspension and a Marin hardtail.

8. HAVE YOU EVER STAYED WITH A PERSON LONGER THAN YOU SHOULD HAVE BECAUSE YOU FELT BAD ABOUT HURTING THEIR FEELINGS?

Unfortunately, yes, but I thought it was for the best. Sometimes you have no choice.

9. DO YOUR GUMS BLEED WHEN YOU FLOSS?

No. because I don’t floss, yeah, yeah I know, whatever, but I've never really had a problem with my teeth.

10. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A CAVITY AND IF SO HOW MANY?

Honestly I don’t know, it’s been a few, but I usually do rather well in regards to my teeth, despite the fact that I rarely go to the Dentist.

11. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE WHILE ON THE TOILET?

Hell yeah I have, all the time, when I gotta go I go.

12. DO YOU PREFER CATS OR DOGS?

I can go either way.

13. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN AND IF SO WHY? IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ALL GO TO HEAVEN THEN DO YOU THINK THAT THEY SHOULD?

I honestly haven’t given it much thought.

14. DO YOU THINK THAT ROY FROM SIGFRIED AND ROY HAD IT COMING?

Sure, why not you hit me on the nose with a microphone often enough and see if I don’t maul you a bit.

15. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ACCIDENT IN YOUR PANTS WHILE TRYING TO FART WHILE YOU WERE AN ADULT AND NOT WEARING DIAPERS?

I think I’m going to plead the fifth on this one just for comedies sake.

16. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN JAIL OR HELD BY THE POLICE?

Yes, I’ve been in jail in several countries, but what I'm wondering is if tours count? or if I was dropping someone off?

17. NOW THAT YOU LIVE ON YOUR OWN, ASSUMING OF COURSE THAT MOST OF YOU DO, DO YOU CUSS IN FRONT OF YOUR PARENTS? ON THE PHONE COUNTS TOO.

Yes, but I did it long before I ever moved out, my parents and I have an interesting relationship.

18. HAS A HOMOSEXUAL EVER COME ONTO YOU? HOMOSEXUALS NEED NOT ANSWER, BUT BY NOT ANSWERING YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A HOMOSEXUAL. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING A HOMOSEXUAL BUT WE JUST DIDN'T KNOW. OKAY?!

Yes, both males and females And I don’t mind it at all, I’m polite enough to let them know that I’m straight.

19. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN ANY EXOTIC SORT OF MEAT? THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE BEEF, PORK, CHICKEN, FISH, SEAFOOD, OR OPPOSSUM AS EVERYONE HAS HAD THESE ONE TIME OR ANOTHER.

Squid, Coyote, bear, blowfish, gator, sushi, sashimi etc. etc. but when it comes to some of my family these aren’t so exotic.



No comments: