Monday, October 20, 2003

1. WHAT IS YOUR Middle name?
Hudson

2. WHAT kind of PANTS ARE YOU WEARING and what color?
Blue jeans, baggy from old navy on tax free weekend

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The air conditioning vent outside my door

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER?
512-947- 2848

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
Easy Mac and burnt fish sticks, damn broken oven timer

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue, cause I like blue!!

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
It’s nice, a little chilly, but that’s good snuggling weather

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Dustin

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I should probably say something nice like the “eyes”, but I’m going to be honest and say the face and then the body.

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
Hmmm… I’m still working on that one

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Mixed up, I’ve got a lot on my mind.

12. FAVORITE DRINK?
Water followed closely by Iced Tea, then Dr. Pepper

13. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Vodka, especially Tito’s!!

14. FAVORITE SPORTS?
Football, Hockey, Mountain Biking, a few others

15. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

16. EYE COLOR?
Brown

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no, glasses

18. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGEs?
Older Sister: Victoria (27) and Younger Brother:Charles (23) Yep that makes me the middle child, all messed up.

19. FAVORITE MONTH?
February or March when the Spring is still cool and turning to Summer

20. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pasta, almost any kind and style.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AND WITH WHO?
Theatre: Kill Bill
Home: Army Of Darkness

22. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
That one day everyone else doesn’t like


23. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
At times I can be, Other times watch out.

24. DO YOU LIKE SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I like to think that the journey is what counts not the destination, and if I happen to be a little happy or scared along the way, well then that’s good too.

25. SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer.

26. HUGS OR KISSES?
depends on who it is, could just be a good firm handshake.

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
For what ;o)

29. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?
yes, please.

30. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Janae aka Aurora, she loves these things.

31. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
That crazy sarah chick.

32. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Bird by Bird. Red leaves at Night, Salman Rushdie’s Fury

33. WHAT'S ON YOUR SCREEN SAVER?
A picture I took of a shadowed alley in Croatia

34. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Risk, Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, just bring it.

35. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
I laid on the side of 290 after my truck broke down on the way from Houston to Austin, then my sister and her family brought me back, then I spent the night with friends.

36. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lavender and vanilla on a woman, cookies baking and I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

37. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN
YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
If I even go to bed, then it’s probably why am I even awake, what am I going to do today? And that I probably shouldn't have drunk so much caffeine the night before.

No comments: