Thursday, October 09, 2003

It's Thursday evening and I've been studying like crazy for mid-terms, I just finished one about 20 minutes ago and I have another to study for, but it's not till next Tuesday, I've been spending all my free time with my face buried in books and going over graphs, charts and diagrams. I've had so much coffee that it's almost surpassed the blood levels in my system. I am supercharged and I just blew through a 100 question mid-term in like 20 minutes, does that seem a little fast to you? it does to me and I'll have to wait till Tuesday to find out how I did and then after that class I have my other mid-term which I'm not relishing.

What's been going on with Hugh you might ask? plenty. I've been doing odd jobs around Austin to help make money, different things which are keeping me well fed. Spending time with friends, not really going out, just hanging around the apartments. I've been focusing on my studies a lot, I've gotta make my grades count.

Tonight, there is a book signing by Lance Armstrong at Bookpeople here in Austin, Texas. I'm thinking of going, but my camera is busted. I might break down and buy a disposable, just for the photo opportunity. I'm a cyclist myself, though nowhere near his caliber. I admire him for his dedication to his family and his sport, not to mention his overcoming great odds to get where he is today. The signing isn't until 8:00 p.m. but I'm thinking there will be a long line and I want to get in there soon, so I'm going to head down there in a bit.

Yes I'm still mixed up in my head and there are things that need to be said to certain people in my life, Though scheduling is a conflict with speaking with them, it just doesn't seem to work out that when I attempt to contact them, well not everyone can be available when you want them and I understand that. So I'll keep trying and trying. I have to or what is it all for?

Well I'm out, wish me luck and I'll tell Lance y'all said hi!!

No comments: