Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I know I haven't been writing here for awhile, life has been too turbulent to even attempt post, but I will endeavor to bring those of you who might be interested up to date in the next few days.

In the mean time I am in Houston visiting my father who just had surgery, I hate seeing someone I care about in pain and I regret that I wasn't able to get here sooner.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I want to wish you all and I do mean all of you, a Happy Holiday.
I just want to say that I'm thankful for all the friends and family that are in my life and even those who are no longer a part of my life I want to say thank you for the time that we have shared together, those times still shine brightest for me in my memory and I regret the loss that has come between us.

more to come, enjoy or not.

No comments: