Wednesday, January 26, 2005

50 facts!
1. Your name spelled backwards: hguH
2. Where were your parents born: Father in Kansas, Mother in Texas
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer: The latest version of AOL IM
4. What's your favorite restaurant: Magnolia's. mmmm Mag mud.
5. Last time you swam in a pool: Last summer I worked at Barton Springs in Austin, Texas.
6. Have you ever been in a school play: Yes, I think I was back in Elementary school, not sure though.
7. How many kids do you want: 2, maybe 3. it depends on my partner as well.
8. Type of music you dislike most: Rap, I just don't get all the killin, thrillin bling bling loudness of it.
9. Are you registered to vote: Totally
10. Have you ever embarrased yourself in public: Yes, all the time.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped: Yes and I want one, or a Vespa Vintage of course
12. Ever prank call anybody: All the time.
13. Ever get a parking ticket: several. all over the country, I think I'm still wanted in most places.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving: I've been skydiving and it was great, So Yes.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled: For real or in my imagination? haha
16. Do you have a garden: No, I just don't have the time to give.
17. What is the size of your bed: Full size and I'm still not used to it. I sleep on the right side and don't move at all.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem: No, I don't think so, but I can mutter my way through it.
19. Bath or shower, morning or night: Showers, mainly in the morning, but I've been known to get a little wet at night too.
20. Best movie you have seen in the past 4 months: Shaun of the Dead or GardenState, both are beautiful.
21. What's the next movie that you want to see: I'm not sure I haven't been keeping up.
22. Chips or popcorn: Chips and queso, mmm.. mag mud to go
23. Have you ever broken any hearts: Yes, and I still hurt from it
24. Premarital sex: yes please.
25. Are you a good cook: I can make almost anything with pasta and have the ability to follow a recipe correctly.
26. Orange or Apple Juice: One glass of each please.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine: Out?! To dinner? I honestly don't remember.
28. Favorite type of drink: If you're buyin', I'm drinkin'
29. Best thing in the world: When I have someone I truly care about wrapped in my arms.
30. Have you ever broken a bone: Yes. Right Tibia & Fibula, Left Radius/Ulna/Humerus, clavicle, ribs, Tarsals, Carpals, skull.
31. Have you ever won a trophy: Bowling, Racing cars, Drafting Aerospace designs in High School, Boy Scouts, The Army
32. What is your favorite board game: RISK or chess.
33. What is your dream car: A small to mid sized four door truck/SUV with room for my friends and crap
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial: yes. don't tell my mom.
35. Coke or Pepsi: Dr. Pepper
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work: All the time it seems
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy: I got milk at Walgreens! $1.99!!!
38. Who are you going to marry: I have ideas and ambitions, but I'm not sure if they'll happen ever. Hopefully someone who makes me as happy as I make them.
39. Who would you like to meet: Everyone.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight: Perhaps for others, not for me. Though I do happen to believe in lust at first sight.
41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex: Charm, wit, intelligence and the ability to hold a decent conversation.
42. Where would you go for a romantic evening: I have many places.
43. How many pairs of shoes do you own: something like 10 I think, not sure if I should include my boots.
44. Last song stuck it your head: The Darkness, I believe in a thing called love
45. Any pets: Not at this time.
46. Whats your all time favorite Saturday Night Live character: Haven't watched that in forever.
47. Whats one thing you would like to learn: How to write fast and well.
48. What do you do when you are bored: read, make an ass out of myself, things like this.
49. What is one thing you would want someone to appreciate about you: my ability to trust my friends and to forgive them for their transgressions.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? friends

No comments: