Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It's Wednesday night and I can't sleep. It might be because I have the T.V. on, but it might be because I have some things on my mind. I need a job, money and someone to share it all with. You know what, if I had someone in my life I wouldn't need to worry about money or a job. But I don't see any resolution to that little problem anytime soon.

Okay on to new stuff, I'm into my second week working back at the Co-op and I've been having a great time, I really enjoy working there and I'm almost upset that this job is temporary. I love interacting with people. Too bad, that more than likely my job will be over by this Saturday. The job is temporary and I only find out if I continue on to the next week every Thursday afternoon when the Human Resources gets a schedule request. Saturday is my last day so I'll be looking for something else very soon.

Sigh. being unemployed is starting to affect a lot of aspects of my life and it's rough. seriously rough. Though on the plus side I have lost 12 pounds and am looking a bit slimmer and trimmer. haha. And before you ask, Yes I have been looking for another job, but it doesn't look promising with all you crazy college students back in town the expectant workforce has increased exponentially. I shall persevere and overcome. I have faith in that at least. haha.

My parents keep asking me to come home and stay with them, try my hand at some sort of job search in Houston, I genuinely think they want to help me, but I also think they just want me home. The thing is I'm not sure what I'd do there. Where would I work? I don't have the money now to get around Austin, How would I be able to drive to Houston and then around town looking for work. I can't depend on my parents for everything. I need to stand on my own.

I didn't pass my physical fitness test this past weekend for the Army, so I won't be able to come back to Active duty unless there is a need. They have spoken with me about other options, but until I see actual paperwork I'm not going to hold my breath.

What next? I'm going to try to lay down and get some sleep. hopefully I'll be able to shut my eyes and everything will be alright for a few hours. hopefully. goodnight all.


No comments: