Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hello all,
I know you haven't heard from me in awhile and I appreciate your emails. Since you have asked, yes I'm still out of work, though I am starting a temporary job tomorrow which isn't going to last long, but it will be something.
As for other things, well since I don't have the money, I really don't go anywhere or do anything, I don't know the status of my checking account since my phone is off and I hesitate to even consider checking it out.

The weather here has been cold and the few times I've gone out to start the truck it would start for a few minutes and then die, I haven't tried to start it since. Yes I checked for the cable in the center front and it's attached. I don't know what's wrong with it. Hopefully I will be able to make it to Houston for my drill later this month.

I'm trying to figure out how to make money without doing anything, but that's not really working. I've responded to want ads and job postings all over the city and haven't had any real luck. I did interview with Wells Fargo and it looked like I had a job with them as a Teller, but then my phone was turned off and the truck wouldn't start so I can more than likely kiss that opportunity goodbye.

I've been walking around Austin a lot when I do go out, it's been too cold for me to ride my bike. I'm trying to keep warm and not get sick cause then I really won't be able to get a job.

I've had some trouble with my roommates, they seem to be upset about me not having a job, Yet I still pay my portion of the bills. They avoid me or they come home drunk and yell at me, but that's only two of them and they owe me money. A lot of the issues revolve around money, miscommunication, and relationship problems between the two who are living together. It's rough when you're living with someone you're not getting along with, because you see them almost everyday and you can't help but rehash the same old arguments. I don't know what's going to happen come the end of our lease, but I do know that I probably won't be living with these same people when the lease comes up, but who knows, things may change.

As for the Army, I don't know what's going to happen, I haven't heard anything and I haven't really communicated with them since my phone has been off, but we'll have to see. I think I'll email my unit after this and go from there.

I guess that's it for now, if you have any questions or want to know more you can email me back here, message me on aol instant messenger, or if you need to get ahold of me by phone and it's after 9 and my roommate nicki lets me use her phone. her number is 512-351-5390. I think my roommate Chris will also let me recieve calls on his phone, but I haven't asked him and it's a california number so I don't know if I should put that here or not and so I won't.

I love you all,
-Hugh
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/657169
http://keelhauler.blogspot.com/
AIM: HughHudson3
Yahoo: Whotookmyshorts

No comments: