Monday, January 31, 2005

Lately I've been getting these surveys/questionaires in my inbox and I thought I'd fill a few out just to help you get a better idea of who I am. I know they tend to kick my other posts down, but that's just something you're going to have to deal with.

1-WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Austin, Texas
2-SEX OR ICE-CREAM? Sex... then ice-cream...
3-WHAT COLOR UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?blue & white plaid light cotton blend boxers
4-WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW? ripping cd's to my laptop, answering this survey and watching stand up comedy on HBO for free.
5-WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU WENT OUT TO EAT WITH?myself?
6-IF U WERE A TOY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? an Action Figure! old school GI-Joe with the Kung-Fu grip
7-WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON?Europe, possibly Germany or the UK
8-WHATS YOUR RING TONE? phone's off right now, but if you're important enough then you get your own ringtone.
9-WHAT DO YOU THINK A TOBLERONE IS?Toblerone, the legendary triangular Swiss chocolate with honey and almond nougat. I cheated I used google.
10-WHAT R U WEARING RIGHT NOW? Jeans and a t-shirt
11-DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? glasses are more my style
12-WHAT WAS THE BEST ADVICE EVER GIVEN TO YOU?If you never ask the question, the answer's automatically No
*note: I have no idea where these questions went.
20-DO YOU SLEEP NAKED? not all the time.. but i've been known to take off clothes in my sleep...
21-Christmas or Easter? I'll take Christmas over most any other commercialized holiday and there's just something weird about bunny eggs.
22-LUST OR LOVE? Love
23-KISSES OR HUGS? Yes please, lots.
24-WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Feeling betrayed
25-WORST SOUND? tires screaching, I have nightmares sometimes, there are others.
26-WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU WAKE UP? wipe the drool off my arm or hit the alarm button.
27-ROLLER COASTER, SCARY OR EXCITING? Yes please.
28-HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU LET THE PHONE RING BEFORE YOU ANSWER IT? depends on how fast i get to the phone
29-ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer, kind of appropriate don't you think?
30-IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full till I finish drinking it.
31-MOST IMPORTANT PHYSICAL FEATURE: the eyes
32-MILK WHITE OR CHOCOLATE? chocolate milk rules
33-DAY OR NIGHT? Day
34-SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring through Fall
35-CAKE OR PIE? pie, warm apple pie
36-DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? I don't wear jewels
37-SUNRISE OR SUNSET? sunset
38-HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN A BONE? tons
39-DO YOU HATE ANYONE? 'hate' is a lil too extreme for me, I don't even really dislike anyone, but I am annoyed at a few people
40-DO YOU BELIEVE IN FIGHTING? According to my old friend Pat Morita aka Mr. Miagi, " Fighting is not good, someone always gets hurt" then he proceeds to kick some ass.
41-WHO DO YOU TURN TO FOR ADVICE? there's not many I talk to.
42- IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SKILL IN LIFE WHAT WOULD IT BE?I'm not sure, better communication skills? athletic ability? who knows
43-WHERE ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO SHOP? not many lately, it all depends on what I'm shopping for.
44-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WEBSITE? I'm at myspace a lot, but I'm not sure if it's my favorite.
45-WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? A knight, shining armor, lance and big horse.

No comments: