Monday, May 12, 2003

Another Monday begun in earnest, I wish I could say that I awoke to the dawning, but I was up well before dawn ever showed in the sky, the skies above me were a dark murky grey, thanks to the fires down in old Mexico. Thank you Mexico for giving me daily headaches.

Yesterday was Mother's Day, did you wish your mother a Happy Mother's day? I did and woah did it backfire on me... lol, Mom has a sort of green thumb thing going, so me being the loving son that I am I bought my Mom some orchids preplanted, loah did I know that this would precipitate a trip to Home Depot to purchase a book on Orchids, special orchid food, orchid potting soil, a larger pot for the orchids and some more potting soil for the other plants my Mom has. This brought me well up to the additional costs of Mother's day to around 150, not to include the other flowers, cards, breakfast, lunch, dinner and other miscellaneous items... ah..I love me Ma! Me Ma! ah think I'll buy her a caravan, perrywinkle blue...cause it's for me ma! so it was well worth it..

more to follow later ;o)

and now it is later and this is what followed, Mother's Day was great despite the usual antics. If I didn't see you on Mother's day I did try to call, or if your reading this now then Happy Mother's Day Thank you for all your hard work and effort.

In other news my father is going in for eye surgery tomorrow, this will put him out of commission for awhile. I don't like the idea of my Dad going under the knife and I can't really express my feelings on that subject right now so I'm going to end this post. Have a great day all!

No comments: