Friday, May 30, 2003

It's Friday and where oh where am I? at the local college attempting to register for summer courses, which start on Monday and apparantly everyone else in town is trying to do the same thing, so here I sit in this computer lab freely using their internet while I wait for the line to go down.

All the news about me that's so not fit to print, but I'll put it here anyway...lol.

Recently, my parents van broke down again and yours truly had to go rescue them, I found them blocking traffic right outside the precint 4 building yelling and screaming at each other, then to make matters more jerry springerish, they began to slap at each other, all the while my Dad's on crutches with this huge cast, cars are piled up for miles and there's me in uniform trying to make someone see reason, let's just say that chaos reigns still.

I said something I should not have said to someone very close to me and now that someone isn't speaking to me like they used to, everything changes when you open your heart, be warned people.

Still shopping for a new/used car/truck, getting close to making a purchase, especially now that Uncle Sam is paying me. I'm thinking Truck or small SUV, we'll see how the game is played out.

Last night I spent an enjoyable evening with friends, though with the one previously mentioned I felt relations were strained. Alas it is a loss I will regret, perhaps it can be mended in time, though now it weighs heavily on my mind. I did play several enjoyable games of Skip-Bo while there and later at Denny's with other's that seemed to last long into the morning, then excusing myself I went home and stared for awhile at the ceiling, thinking thoughts I had put aside for awhile.

I have heard rumors that I'm to be released from Active duty status in a 90 day time period, so I need to get cracken on what I'm going to do for cash and how I'm going to occupy my time, whether I will return to Austin to attempt to attend UT again or what? I don't know, I wasn't expecting this and I have what feels like a very short time to prepare for it. life is funny sometimes...very funny.

No comments: