Tuesday, May 27, 2003

I have returned unto this my blog. This past week and a half that I've been gone has been filled with challenges that have been met and conquered. prepare to face my newly charged mentality.

"Beware the fury of a patient man." - John Dryden

I'm patient...

This or That Tuesday May 27 2003: Personal Habits, Quirks, Routines, etc.
1. Do you prefer silence or do you like background sound (music, TV, etc)?
- music forms the background to my life, but there are times that silence is pure and sweet
2. Bathe/shower in morning or evening?
- shower, in the morning is preferred.
3. Sleeping in complete darkness, or with a nightlight on?
- complete and total darkness, though a little light doesn't bother me, I also prefer it cool.
4. Lay out clothes the night before, or just grab what's closest in the morning?
- both, lately there hasn't been much of a choice, it's my off work wear that takes time
5. Hang up/fold clothes neatly, or just toss them wherever?
- toss em or hang em depending on how I feel
6. Work out at a gym, or at home on your own (or do you not bother with exercise)?
- we have a gym here at work, home I've got my bike and other things to keep me busy
7. Talk on the phone, or via IM/e-mail?
- I always have my cel with me, though when I'm online it's AIM or email
8. Are you usually on time, or late?
- I think I have the family ability to be at least 10 minutes late
9. Spendthrift or frugal?
- frugal lately, though cashflow tends to be the main factor.
10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: You work with someone who is not in the habit of bathing regularly. The smell seems to be getting worse and worse! Would you: 1. try to do something about it, or 2. try to grin and bear it? If you said 1, what would you do?
- I'd give them a bar of soap and tell them to go home for the day and not to come back till clean.

No comments: