Friday, May 16, 2003

So I wrote a ton of stuff here for a really long Friday post, but I accidently tried to edit another post and lost everything I wrote. apparantly I'm not thinking too well right now, what's up with that?

Anyway here's the meat of it before I go:

My Dad's doing well from his eye surgery this past week, however; he's going in for his Pre-op for his foot surgery on Monday of next week. The same day I'm leaving to head to the field with the troops for a week long seriously intense training session. Your's truly is giving the class on explosive ordinance, much fun will be had, can I get a BOOM! Also previously this week, yesterday in fact I had my HUMVEE / Duce and a half Driver's recertification program, HOOAH! Let's just say that I got baked a nice rosey red doing donuts in the HUMVEE and no one, I repeat NO ONE can drive that machine better than me. I've got the certificate and a freaked out instructor to prove it. Anyway it's the weekend, friends from Austin will be down and we'll be hangin...out that is...I hear there is a movie or two playing that I might just go see or maybe we'll wind up trashing and bashing the city of Houston before I have to leave early monday morning. I should be back in about a week or two, who knows. maybe longer. Memorial day weekend is coming up and I have a four day weekend just waiting to be exploited. Have a great one all, I'm gone!

oh, by the way opportunity abounds for all of you not wanting to go to college and actually earn something real... sarcasm intended

U N I V E R S I T Y ---- D I P L O M A S
Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power, and the admiration of all.
Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities based on your present knowledge and life experience.
No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.
Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice.
no one is turned down.
Confidentiality assured.
CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!!
1-773-604-1999
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays -

No comments: