Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Yesterday my Dad went in for surgery, I was lucky enough to be able to see him before he went in. He was kind of groggy, but he knew I was there. I've been in enough Hospitals and under the knife so many times that I've become comfortable with everything and I don't have a problem with hospitals or with surgery, but I still find it very hard to see someone I care about in the same situation. I was glad that I was there for my Dad when he was about to go in himself, it's something he has needed to do to help himself out for the future.

Follow up:
My Dad's surgery apparantly went well, I got to see him last night. He wasn't in pain, his face was all bandaged up, but he was doing well. He's going in for a follow-up this morning to see how everything really went. Next week Dad goes in for foot surgery and sometime later he's going to have hip surgery...man this is rough. More will more than likely follow later.

Thanks for listening me babble...

No comments: