Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have a lot to give and I give it to you freely.

I ain't first class and I ain't white trash, that's who I am, and who I'm not, I mean, I'm a Son, a Brother, an Uncle, A friend, A Soldier, an extremely hard worker, a true believer and an eternal optimist. I believe in people, that we're here to love each other & ourselves. We're here to share everything: ourselves, talents, ideas, truths, knowledge lives.

I have a lot to give and I give it to you freely.

A friend has this on their profile and I like to read it for inspiration.

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission"

Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

No comments: