Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Last night was a night well spent with Clay, Zach, Alicia, Anita and Suzannah at Starbuck's playing chess, expounding on life, talking in odd accents and generally crossing the line.

It was good to get my mind off things for a while, there is so much I don't think I can talk about. Simple things, complex things and just things. Things are so up in the air with my life right now it's hard to make the plans I want to make. I think I have a way to get into college at UT-Austin through the ConAP. I'll just have to wait until the spring semester, we'll see what will be, will be. I've got to get to work so I'll post more later!

This or That for July 15: Summer Re-run! This is a repeat of the very first T-or-T, The Cartoon Edition!

1. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck? Bugs
2. Tom or Jerry? Jerry
3. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? Donald
4. Rocky & Bullwinkle or Boris & Natasha? R&B
5. Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote? Road Runner
6. Sylvester or Tweety? Tweety
7. Popeye or Bluto? Popeye
8. South Park or The Simpsons? The Simpsons
9. Jetsons or Flintstones? tough one, but Judy Jetson will win in the end.
10. And finally, the eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans: Velma or Daphne? Daphne's a hottie, but I've always gone for the intellectual type and I bet Velma's a little vixen under that sweater.

No comments: