Saturday, July 26, 2003

There is out there one Blog to guide them all, And in the Darkness Blog Them. Tonight, this early morning, I blog this blog for you.

I'm currently in Austin and thouroughly enjoying the experience, I miss this town immensely. The mood, atmosphere and the scenery are by far unmatched. I long to return here fully and that is the reason I am here now, to prepare for my return.

While here in Austin, I have noticed changes to the landscape or should I say cityscape. old establishments are gone, while new grow in their place, such is the life cycle of this town.

I will be returning to Houston soon, but not for long, work will soon take me away again, leaving the 1st of August I won't return for several weeks, and when I return I may not be staying very long and after I return from that I'll be better able to make a decision as to when I'll be able to return fully to Austin.

Tonight, this morning I want to say to all of you who matter and you know who you are because you're reading this or you're not, either way you all matter to me and I want to thank you for being a part of my life.

Tomorrow I will be at the Austin Gaming Expo a little fringe benefit that I didn't know about when I came up here. details will follow.

As for now, everyone have a great night and a great day!

No comments: