Friday, July 18, 2003

Today's Friday Five seems a bit deep and personal:
1. When was the last time you cheated? I've never cheated on a relationship, though I have been known to cheat at cards.
2. When was the last time you stole? yesterday
3. When was the last time you lied? I don't remember, the truth is so much more fun to mess with.
4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property? This morning, I spit on the Houston Texans Turf. Some sort of special million dollar grass, whatever that grass is my tax dollars not at work.
5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one? I think I may have hurt my Mom's feelings the other day, it's just so hard to tell, she's a big drama queen and uses emotion to get what she wants. my family exemplifies the word dysfunctional.

Today has been interesting, I'm involved in this huge change of command ceremony, I'm on guard detail, which is being held at the Houston Texans Practice field, there were several players in residence when we made our rounds and it was interesting to meet Mr. Mcnair. the day was long after that, A Storm blew in and shook the roof and tore some tiles loose flinging them through the parking lot into cars, crazy stuff I tell ya. it looks like tomorrows going to be a busy one here at work too, I hope I get off in time to see Clouseaux tomorrow night at Helios.

it's time to get off work, so I'm headed out of here. Call me if ya need me!

No comments: