Thursday, July 24, 2003

Today I'm a new day rising...last night was beautiful...the dawn is so much the better for it.

Though I woke up late, got to work late, was yelled at for being late, I've got a blister on my foot, right between my toes from the physical fitness test I took yesterday and I was threatened with a paint detail all weekend, put in charge of a bunch of idiots and am about to go to lunch with a moron who doesn't have any cash to pay for his own lunch...there's oh so many more hours in the day to go...

tick tick tick... goes the clock...

Lunch was decent, Chick-fil-A'd it, the food was okay the company wasn't. now I've got some things to do, like work or something.

On behalf of ronincyberpunk:

I have less than 48 hours until it is time for me to spend 24 hours blogging, and living in this desk chair.

BLOGATHON 2003 - stay up late, make a difference.

48 hours for me to raise another two hundred dollars. My original goal was $1,000 for the Myeloproliferative Disease Foundation, so I'm planning to raise $200 before the event and then during the day and the day after I'm hoping to tip the scale past the mark.

Now, I need to make sure everyone who wants to donate knows how this will work - the MPD Foundation only accepts donations by Check.

And what do you get for donating? Well I'm going crazy trying to get rid of all this networth! Check this out:

$5 still gets you blogshares cash $10,000,000
$10 returns to you b$50,000,000
$25 returns to you b$250,000,000
$50 returns to you b$600,000,000
$100 returns to you b$1,500,000,000

Is that crazy or what!?

http://www.ronincyberpunk.com/ -- http://www.blogathon.org

No comments: