Monday, July 21, 2003

Monday bloody Monday, if you're in it to win it and want a good laugh go here

This past weekend was interesting to say the least, I hung out with the Houston Texans at their practice facility, participated in a division change of command ceremony as a guard, fried in my own juices in full battle dress uniform the evidence of which is still marked in the crazy tan on my head, almost got ran over several times. took some pictures, hung out with some crazy kids. Another excellent time was had at Starbucks with everyone, though Saturday I was feeling the heat from working outside all day and the absence of friends was felt deeply, a few of my friends have started a band and I realize it's going to take them away from me for awhile, but I'm just a selfish not-so-little guy and I'm happy for their opportunity more than happy ecstatic even. I'll just have to learn to live without them as I realize when I have things to do they have to learn to live without me.

So I have things to deal with as usual, plans are in motion and things will start to occur. I'm patiently awaiting the return of someone newly close to me, I wasn't looking for something to happen, but everything seemed to fall into place, we just began talking one day and that day turned into several where we have begun to get to know each other and though we've only been on one official date it was a good one and the memory has lasted, it still brings a smile to my face.

Other plans such as my preparation to return to Austin are in motion. I have phone calls to make and apartments to check on, job searches to do and college classes to prepare for. ah, life is grand. talk to me people!

No comments: