Wednesday, July 30, 2003

TEMPORARILY I'M OUT OF ORDER my reccomendation for the day don't bite the hand that feeds the gift horse that you can't look at in the mouth that bites off more bullets than he can chew. I hope all your dreams come true. I am currently accepting applications for drinking buddies, that swear like sailors, drink like pirates, and have hearts of gold. I can always use another ass to be smart with or something like that.

Goodmorning everybody, last night was a late one for the ol'Hughster and this morning's breakfast consisted of pretzels and red bull and I'm existing in a fog of caffeine and mental wonderings. So here I sit all caffeineted and thinking.

I'm planning to be at Starbucks for a bit tonight if y'all want to meet up let me know or hell just show up.

"Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times." -Anon.

"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action." -Benjamin Disraeli

Basically I'm Happy and I know that it requires work to be such, but most of the time it's easy other times it's not so easy. It is a choice that requires effort to not fall into a funk or let things get you down. Not everyone's view of happiness isn't the same as everyone else that's what makes this world so great, sometimes we stray from the path and we could use the help of our friends and I'm glad for mine. I know I truly live for others, my friends are chief among the things that make me happy and I am glad for that. In order to be happy you must make a concerted effort to be happy you must act happy and you will eventually be happy. If you sit idle and alone you're going to feel idle and alone and that road leads to nowhere but sadness. If that should ever occur give me a call and I'll be more than willing to listen or come if you need me.

We might be best friends one year,
Pretty good friends the next year.
Don't talk that often the next year,
Don't want to talk at all the year after that.

So, I just wanted to say,
Even if I never talk to you again in my life,
You are special to me and you have made a difference
in my life.
I respect you, and truly cherish you.

No matter how often we talk,
Or how close we are, or are not
I just want to let old friends know I
Haven't forgotten them, and to tell new friends I never
will.

Remember, everyone needs a friend.
Someday you might feel like you have no friends at
all.

Just remember this post and take comfort in knowing
that someone out there cares about you and always
will.

No comments: