Sunday, March 26, 2006

1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
my good friend, Haitham
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I would like to think so.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes
4) Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yes, who hasn't?
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Haha, yes actually.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes, because I was a moron and antagonized it, most of the time they sting because you harass them and its a defense mechanism, just chill and go about your business.
7) How fast can you type?
fairly fast.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
Not the dark, but sometimes of the things in the dark and my own imagination.
9) Eye color?
Brown
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
Yes.
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
long time ago
12) Do you knock on wood?
Yes, but only for humors sake
13) Do you floss daily?
No, but I should consider it.
14) Do you wanna Fanta?
Haha, umm... is this a trick question?
15) Can you hula hoop?
no
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes
17) What do you want for Christmas?
Happiness
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
You know I know the muffin man
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
I dont know, I'm asleep.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
I know the song, but I dont know who wrote it, most likely its the big guy upstairs.
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
I have so flown the best kites out there and I've had me some spectacular crashes.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
Sometimes, but its always the same wish.
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
Sometimes.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
Alot, I'm not counting...
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Haha, not exactly, a Horse yes, a pony no.
26) Plans for tomorrow?
Work, friends, caffeine, call the school, lots of stuff.
27) Can you juggle?
Life issues yes, little colored balls or bowling pins? no.
28) Missing someone now?
Yes
32) How are you feeling today?
Good, excited a little caffeineted..
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
I've been sent home from school, does that count?
35) What are you lookin' forward to?
The new job, friends, life, the future..blah blah blah..
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Heck yeah, so many times its not funny
37) Have you ever eaten dog food?
not that I can recall, wait, I think I munched on a dog biscuit thinking it was a health bar once. I dont reccomend it.
38) Can you handle the truth?
Yes, I am stronger than the truth.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham?
Yes, Sam I am.
40) Any cool scars?
Chicks dig my scars... haha

No comments: