Tuesday, March 28, 2006

1.you listening to music right now?: Yes, music is a part of my life.
2. Are you wearing makeup?: haha, umm no.
3. Do you like Chinese food?: Yes
4. What were you doing at noon yesterday?: packing.
5. Are you shy?: Sometimes,but then I loosen up pretty fast, I'm a bit of a nutcase.
6. When do you have Spring Break?: In the Spring?
7. Do you like cats?: Sure.
8. What is your natural hair color?: Brown
9. Do you have Facebook?: nope
11. Is your favorite color blue?: Its in the mix yes.
12. Do you like Eminem?: Some of his songs yes.
13. Does Hot Topic scare you?: No, its a store, why would it scare me?
14. Do you have an older sister?: Yes, One.
15. Is there a necklace you have that you wear 24/7?: my ID tags
16. Ever been to a foreign country?: Yes.
17. Do you support the war in Iraq? I honestly can't give an opinion on this, I support the troops, I dont like war.
18. Have you ever watched America's Next Top Model?: Yes
19. Can you speak French? A few words, not much.
20. Do you like doughnuts? I answered this same Question in the last survey...weird. Yes.
21. Can you play the guitar? I can strum a little, but play, no.
22. Is it raining right now? No, its beautiful out and I'm loading a truck.
24. What time is it?: 1:22p.m.
25. Do you ever listen to the Backstreet Boys?: Yes
26. Do you shop at Hollister? Huh? where? No...
27. Do you like using pens or pencils better?: Pens, black ink
28. Do you sing?: On occasion
29. Do you like Chocolate?: Yes
30. Have you ever baked cookies?: Yes
31. Do you have a driver's license? Yes
32. Will you/did you get a car the minute you turn/turned 16?: No, drove my parents, but then I've been driving for years.
33. Do you read the newspaper?: yeah from time to time
34. Did you watch the Academy Awards?: No
35. Do you want to be an actress?: No, maybe an Actor..
36. would you shave your head for 900 dollars?: haha sure! its hair it will grow back.
37. Can you do a backflip?: I'm not sure, haven't tried in a long time.
38. Are you on any sports teams at your school?: No.
39. Do you write in a journal/diary?: Almost every day.
40. Is it fun to make snow angels?: Sometimes.
41. Do you watch Desperate Housewives?: No.
42. Do you make jewelry? No.
43. Are you failing any classes right now?: Nope.
44. When was the last time you skipped a class?: I dont remember.
44. Have you ever pretended to be sick and stayed home from school? Yes, of course everyone has.
45. Have you ever been to the circus?: Unfortunately, Yes.
47. When was the last time you ate something?: 15 mins ago
48. Have you ever had your appendix taken out?: Nope
49. Ever been drunk?: Yes
50. What do you plan to do on your 21st birthday?: I've already done it
51. Do you know anyone who goes to Xavier University?: Never heard of it.
52. Do you/did you go to a private school?: No.
53. Are you a good soccer player?: No, but I have played.
54. Have you ever lied to your parents, but then got caught later? Yes, I've been a moron like that.
55. Have you ever had stitches?: Yes
56. On hot days, do you sit outside and tan?: I do yardwork to get a tan
57. Do you like swinging on swingsets?: Who doesnt like to swing?
58. Do you like planting flowers?: Ummm...No.
59. Do you bake well? Yes, its easy.
60. Is your favorite holiday Christmas?: No, I don't have a favorite holiday.

No comments: